Sunday, March 9, 2014

I Refute It Thus! ...Ouch! - "The Golden Parachute" Continues!





























Here are Week 59 @Twitstery tweets of The Golden Parachute, the amazing new sequel to Executive Severance!

"A figment affirming a figment. Do you refute I am merely the sum of my tweets?" "Sure. I refute it thus" She jabs me hard in the ribs. OOF!



Where's Bishop Berkeley when you really need him? Regi says "Ow! I broke a nail! I guess I exist too." Orville says "We're cleared to land."



Dot says "I'll handle entry for Granger's body. You two go through Customs and meet my car in front." Regi says "I'm not leaving my father."



"And I'm not going 'til I finish my plans." "What plans?" "First, deliver Willum Granger's earthly remains to Body Parts R Us for analysis."



"I've already got him." "OK. Job done." Regi says "Just because you're helping us through US Customs doesn't mean I give BP R U possession."



"Regi, we need to determine if this really is your original father and why his body hasn't decomposed. Dot is the only one we can trust."



"Trust a man who put a clone of my Dad on display in his museum?" "You don’t object to the statue of your father, why care about the clone?"



Dot put a Granger clone and a life-size statue in the BP R U Museum. At the base of the statue it read "Often duplicated, never imitated."



I‘ll try describing the look Regi gives me in 140 characters or less. A blend of wilting glower, stoic surrender and discerning disdain.



Dot says "I'll answer that. Built from Granger's unmodified DNA, you could argue the clone is the original and Granger is the counterfeit."



"Your father rewrote his gene sequences into palindromes. At the same time he tweaked things like mitochondrial uptake and immune response."



Regi says "What?" "At the time of his death Willum Granger was no longer himself. I'm the best person to figure out who, or what he became."



Regi says "What?" I say "I'll answer that. What Dot means is that your father changed his genes more often than Congress repeals Obamacare."



"I don't mean 'what?' I don't understand what Dot said. I mean 'what?' I don't believe you're actually saying what you're saying." "What?"



Dot says "Do you realize what your father became?" "He became dead, horribly dead. I won’t let you taint his legacy with medical meddling."



"There's so much to learn." "As Director of Body Parts R Us you were his surgeon. Why don't you know how his DNA changes affected him?"



"Granger kept his cards close to his chest, wore his heart on his sleeve, worked his fingers to the bone." "And ended up with bony fingers?"



"He made DNA palindromes. He called his work genetic esthetics." "He modified his DNA for that?" "Anyway, Dash did most of the surgeries."



"What were you, his pet monkey?" I‘ll try describing the look Dot gives me in 140 characters or less. Before I begin Regi says "Screw it."



"Go ahead and take the body. I'll be watching you. Try not to lose him again." I say "Don't forget he's evidence in a major criminal case."




(The Twitter Mystery continues daily at @Twitstery)

No comments:

Post a Comment