Good Morning Twitizens! So... this morning you might be thinking about Executive Severance, my fast, funny Twitter mystery. You might appreciate how I live-tweeted a complete, original novel and how NeoPoiesis Press published Executive Severance with fantastic illustrations by David Arshawsky.
You know that ExecutiveSeverance received wide acclaim and won the coveted 2012 Mary Shelley Award for Outstanding Fictional Work! “Sure,” you might say, “you created a unique, funny and inventive work of Twitter literature once, but can you do it again?”Let's find out.
Starting in early 2013, I will begin live-tweeting an Executive Severance follow-up novel to address some questions left unanswered in Book One. (And no, one of them it isn't "Why did you do this? Why? Why?") Questions like:
· Why was Willum Granger replacing parts of his body with enhanced clone parts?
· Where are Rachel Lehcar’s bees?
· What really happened in the City Morgue freezer?
· Do I have to buy a copy of the first book to appreciate the second?
· Does Executive Severance make a great holiday gift?To get ready for this new launch, go to Twitter and follow my new account “@Twitstery” where my new Twitter novel will appear soon!
Thank you for your attention.